1. Welcome to the Canadian Fishing Forum! If this is your first visit, please go ahead and sign-up to become a member! (Many threads and comments are visible only to Members who sign up with a VALID email address.) Do not hesitate to contribute and interact with fellow members.

Slide-In Camper Shack FS

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by Jason7mm, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Jason7mm

Jason7mm Well-Known Member

so I've used this shack for the last two seasons... or should say "barely used" as I've not used this thing near as much as i was thinking i would. I've done a fair amount of ice fishing but it seems its never where my shack is. so it's time to let it go. have a pic in my phone that i'll try to upload.

has a built in stove that i used to heat it last year - was very effective. used a big buddy this year because of my 5 year old being with me more often.
    cushions along the benches
    floor has holes cut and covers - it works.
    bought a second pair of jacks for it so it has four lift points.

the bad - the front has a bit of dry rot and the siding has separated slightly.

looking for $150 from CFF members - will probably post on the other site and Facebook this weekend but for $200 because none of them will pay asking price for anything lol.

right now its sitting between CIL and the Steamplant - would like to sell before i need to take it away for the spring.

2. Jason7mm

[​IMG]

I’ll snap a couple more pics this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Jason7mm

Sold

4. Gord

Gord Well-Known Member

Had the same camper many moons ago. Nothing in though just for sleeping. Many a memorable trips.

Jason7mm likes this.